[Histonet] Histotech II position open.

Breckenridge, Richard A Richard.Breckenridge <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Wed Jul 22 09:32:09 CDT 2009

Hello all.  I would like to inform the histotech community of an opening for a Histotech II position. We are looking for someone with experience who is willing to learn. Renal, Muscle, and IHC experience is a definite plus, but we are willing to teach if the candidate is motivated. Please apply at www.uthouston.edu<http://www.uthouston.edu> and follow the careers link to the allied health category. Thanks!

Richard A. Breckenridge, HT(ASCP)
Technical Director/ Chief Histology Technician
University of Texas- Houston Medical School
Histology/ IHC Laboratory
Office 713-500-6792   IHC Lab 713-500-5096
Histology Lab 713-500-5363   FAX 713-500-0733
Email - Richard.Breckenridge <@t> uth.tmc.edu<mailto:Richard.Breckenridge <@t> uth.tmc.edu>