[Histonet] Hi Jan,

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 17:42:48 CDT 2009

Hi Carrie,

The NSH convention in Alabama will also be my first.
It has only taken me 30 years to finally get to one.

Assuming I don't get lost I hope to see you all there (?turn right at
Honolulu, left at Los Angeles, then second exit on the left?)

I'll be the short tubby man with the funny accent.

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Carrie
Disbrow
Sent: Friday, 17 July 2009 6:15 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Hi Jan,

Hi   Jan,
Thanks for your input! I have two A. S. degrees. One in veterinary
nursing/technology and one in histology. And I have an AA where all my
electives were biology,chemistry and micro. Then I'll have a BS in
veterinary nursing/management. I'm starting a molecular program in
January. So, I have a strong skills in courses you mentioned. I'm sure I
want to do the R & D techniques but not so sure about the management!
The other thing about a histology career is learning how vast the field
is. Did anyone ever have a counselor in their program that explained the
different types of positions? I'm looking forward to attending the NSH
convention in October. It will be my first one! Carrie

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.