[Histonet] Hi Jan,

Carrie Disbrow disbrc <@t> shands.ufl.edu
Thu Jul 16 15:15:24 CDT 2009

Hi   Jan,
Thanks for your input! I have two A. S. degrees. One in veterinary nursing/technology and one in histology. And I have an AA where all my electives were biology,chemistry and micro. Then I'll have a BS in veterinary nursing/management. I'm starting a molecular program in January. So, I have a strong skills in courses you mentioned. I'm sure I want to do the R & D techniques but not so sure about the management!
The other thing about a histology career is learning how vast the field is. Did anyone ever have a counselor in their program that explained the different types of positions? I'm looking forward to attending the NSH convention in October. It will be my first one!
Carrie