[Histonet] Histotech Opening in New Rochelle, NY. Day Shift

Brian with Prometheus brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
Thu Jul 16 09:02:43 CDT 2009

My name is Brian Feldman and I am a Principal of Prometheus Healthcare.&nbsp; We are a nationwide executive search firm that specializes in the healthcare industry. We are committed to connecting dedicated healthcare professionals with top medical organizations nationwide.&nbsp;&nbsp; I wanted to reach out to you in regards to a new position that I am currently working on
&nbsp;
1) Medical Center in New Rochelle- immediate opening for histotechnician or histotechnologist.&nbsp;&nbsp;Schedule is a day shift.&nbsp; Hours will rotate on a weekly or monthly basis from 7am to 3pm, 8am to 4pm, or 9am to 5pm.&nbsp;It is&nbsp;Monday thru Friday.&nbsp;&nbsp;Pay is based upon experience
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
If you are not currently looking we do offer generous referral bonuses if you refer someone and we are able to place them in the position.&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
****Also be sure to join us on Twitter to stay up to date on our newest lab positions****
http://twitter.com/PrometheusBlog