[Histonet] immuno staining

Jacobs, Genie GenieJacobs <@t> texashealth.org
Thu Jul 16 07:17:55 CDT 2009

We use Premiere Charged Slides purchased from Cardinal and/or Mercedes for our immuno stains.  We recently purchased the Ventana Ultra and really like it. We dual mount the control  and patient.  We have recently had several cases where the control was positive but the patient was not.  We repeated the stain and the patient was positive the second time.   We have had issues with washing but have increased the time in the oven  Has anyone else had this problem  We don't have a lot of variables that are different  Thanks for any input

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.