[Histonet] Safranin O stain in plastic sections

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:56:23 CST 2009

Yes, it works quite well for both demineralized and undemineralized
bone sections embedded in resin. I perform MMA embedding (not a kit)
and get really nice undemineralized results. The resin I use allows me
the opportunity to deplastify the sections just as one would
deparaffinize when working with paraffin.

Jack Ratliff