[Histonet] Document Control

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Thu Jan 29 15:01:36 CST 2009

We use a software program called Q-Pulse, which does everything you list
below.  Google it and you will find a number of websites to view.

We store (and control) all of our test method and equipment use SOPs,
equipment maintenance and calibration records, employee training and
proficiency records, etc. in this program.

Jan Shivers
Histology/Immunohistochemistry/EM Section Head
UMN Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sorenson, Jon (Nampa)" <JonSorenson <@t> chiwest.com>
To: "Histo Net" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:19 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Document Control

Does anyone in this group have any good ideas, either software or procedural
that will do a good job of document control.
 Specifically:

1.  Controlling who has access to editing and copies.
2.  An automated review reminder process.
3.  Electronic or online review and/or signature process.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Sorenson
Histology Coordinator