[Histonet] 2045

Ian Montgomery ian.montgomery <@t> bio.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 12:38:00 CST 2009

            Just came into possession of a Leica 2045 Supercut that been
sitting in a lab collecting dust. I used the instrument many years ago but I
just cannot remember how to take the control pad from lock to fully active.
I can remember all the other function buttons, but the combination to take
it off lock has been deleted from my memory banks. In case you think I'm
daft, I have switched it on and the lock has a red light. I've sworn at it,
promised it a good thrashing, sulked and cried but nothing, the red lock
light is still on. So, anyone using a 2045 and what is the secret?

Ian.

Dr. Ian Montgomery,

Histotechnology,

I.B.L.S. Support Unit,