[Histonet] Starfrost slides

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:00:14 CST 2009

I have used them almost daily for a year or more now and have had no
problems with the slides giving off any autofluorescence in
immunofluorescence applications.

--On Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:56 PM -0500 Nancy  Lemke
<nsnwl <@t> neuro.hfh.edu> wrote:

> Has anyone using Starfrost slides (7255) from Mercedes had any problems
> with autofluoresence when doing IF? Thanks in advance.
> Nancy Lemke
> Research Coordinator
> Hermelin Brain Tumor Center
> Henry Ford Hospital
> Detroit

> ===== CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the
> sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only
> by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing,
> or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact
> the sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer
> system and shred any paper copies.
> Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before
> using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry
> Ford My Health at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If you
> do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security
> protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 BRB (pkgs) / 140 Farber Hall (letters)
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

"Without my flaws I'm really very boring."
- random internet blog commentator