[Histonet] Legal Question

Lynette Pavelich lpaveli1 <@t> hurleymc.com
Fri Jan 23 12:32:12 CST 2009

This happened to me once (and believe you me; only once cured me).  We
order through our general services department using an online program.
I wanted 1 antibody.  I typed 11.  General services didn't question it.
Then when all eleven arrived to my horror, I called the company, and
they refused my request to return them.  You can imagine what that bill
was!!
Yep, that was a Corona day.  Sorry, don't know if there are any legal
issues involved, but I'm sure you could work something out between other
labs in your area.  I did.  Especially if you know them.
At least you didn't order eleven!!! :)

>>> Jackie M O'Connor <Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com> 01/23/09 12:50 PM >>>
Or you can just ask the supplier to take it back.

Jessica Piche <jessgrocki <@t> yahoo.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
01/23/2009 11:38 AM

histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] Legal Question

Hi, We have an antibody that we ordered in error. We would like to see
if
another lab would like to purchase it from us. Is that legal to ask this

on the Histonet? Thanks!

Jessica Piche-Grocki, HT(ASCP)