[Histonet] NC Society for Histopathology Technologists 2009 Meeting

James L Burchette burch007 <@t> mc.duke.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:25:14 CST 2009

The North Carolina Society for Histopathology Technologists invites you to
our 2009 meeting to be held May first and second at the DoubleTree
Biltmore Hotel in beautiful Asheville North Carolina. Call the DoubleTree
Biltmore Hotel at 1-800-222-8733 for special room rates and reservations
or visit them on line at www.biltmoreasheville.doubletree.com. Make sure
you mention NCSHT.

Our program is nearly finished and will be posted on the NSH web site next
month.

We look forward to seeing you in Asheville

The officers and board members of NCSHT