[Histonet] Question about Mercedes Medical star frost slides, comments?

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Thu Jan 15 09:39:10 CST 2009

We use their cheaper ones - CAS 9308 W - and they work just fine. j

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jamie E
Erickson
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:28 AM
To: histonet histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Question about Mercedes Medical star frost
slides,comments?

Hi All,
               I was wondering if anyone out there has used Mercedes
medical starfrost adhesive slides and how they hold up in IHC.
MER 7255 - Slides, adhesive, 90, Starfrost, 10 gross - $235.
 I am thinking about changing to these slides from our VWR superfrost
plus slides to save money but I would like to hear how they hold up in
IHC Ag retrieval etc... I have samples from them and will try them on
some IHC but I thought I'd get someone else's thoughts.  If you have an
opinion on the quality of the slides please let me know.
Thanks,

Jamie

_______________________________
Jamie Erickson
Sr. Research Associate II M.S. HTL (ASCP)
Department: DSMP
Abbott Bioresearch Center
100 Research Drive
Worcester, MA 01605-4341
508-688-3134
FAX: 508-793-4895
e-mail: jamie.erickson <@t> abbott.com
Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.