[Histonet] Question about Mercedes Medical star frost slides, comments?

Jamie E Erickson jamie.erickson <@t> abbott.com
Thu Jan 15 09:28:03 CST 2009

Hi All,
               I was wondering if anyone out there has used Mercedes
medical starfrost adhesive slides and how they hold up in IHC.
MER 7255 - Slides, adhesive, 90, Starfrost, 10 gross - $235.
 I am thinking about changing to these slides from our VWR superfrost plus
slides to save money but I would like to hear how they hold up in IHC Ag
retrieval etc... I have samples from them and will try them on some IHC
but I thought I'd get someone else's thoughts.  If you have an opinion on
the quality of the slides please let me know.
Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Erickson
Sr. Research Associate II M.S. HTL (ASCP)
Department: DSMP
Abbott Bioresearch Center
100 Research Drive
Worcester, MA 01605-4341