[Histonet] Bone histology help Thanks..Wow

Jamie E Erickson jamie.erickson <@t> abbott.com
Tue Jan 13 13:00:16 CST 2009

Thank you all for the e-mails and calls about Bone histology.
   I was overwhelmed by the willingness of histonetters to help.   My
journey that is about to start into the world of bone histology will
surely be easier now that I have  experts to consult. Gayle Callis thanks
for the information and it is good to see you still checking in on the
histonet, you are a wealth of information.

Thanks again....

Jamie

Jamie Erickson
Sr. Research Associate,  M.S.,  HTL (ASCP)
Department: DSMP
Abbott Bioresearch Center
100 Research Drive
Worcester, MA 01605-4341