[Histonet] Laser capture microdissection

Cortez, Ana ACortez <@t> hei.org
Thu Jan 8 16:38:56 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone is in possetion of a Laser Pro 300 and
Laser tweezers Instruction Manual. For those who don't know what this
is-- it is  a Laser capture microdissection machine (an old version),
manufactured by Cell Robotics (which does'nt exist anymore). We own the
machine, but the instruction manual has disapeared. If someone has the
same machine and still has the manual, would you please let me know. I
would be most appreciative.

Thank you.

Ana Cordero, HT(ASCP)CM
Research Associate