[Histonet] Cryostat safety question

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Thu Jan 8 06:06:26 CST 2009

Andrea,

For users of our cryostats that need to use the specimen for future use
we manufacture  disposable object holders & quick release holders that
fits specimen containers for LN2 or -80 deg. C storage. The tissue stays
on the disposable object holders during storage too and has an index
location so that it only goes back onto the cryostat microtome in the
correct orientation. No sorry but it will not be suitable for your
cryostat or other Chinese/ German manufactured types.

Best Regards

Alan Bright

Bright Instrument Co.Ltd.
St Margaret's Way