[Histonet] equation problem PLEASE help

eca9 <@t> georgetown.edu eca9 <@t> georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:46:23 CST 2009

Good afternoon,
I am hoping someone out there will take pity on a "mathematically" challenged individual such as myself. I have been trying for hours to wrap my head around this equation and am now getting to the point where I am more confused than ever. Please help me.
The protocol calls for 10nmol of a substance per 1ml needed. It comes in a 1mg/ml solution and has a molecular weight of 1064g/mol. How do I do this? If for example I needed 2ml of the solution...
The clearer the explanation the better. I really want to understand the calculation not just have an answer. PLEASE HELP ME.
Thank you,
Eva