Re: [Histonet] IgM monoclonal antibody compatibility

TF tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:16:30 CST 2009

I have the same post last week but did not get reply.
Actually I have a IgM primary antibody and I can just visualize the staining with IgG 2nd antibody.
SOme IgG 2nd antibody can just applied to do so. This has been proved. But you should test yours anyway.

2009-01-03

TF

发件人: anjan kumar
发送时间: 2009-01-03  00:33:39
收件人: triple immunohistochem
抄送:
主题: [Histonet] IgM monoclonal antibody compatibility

hi,
  i wanted to  know if there are any difference in selecting secondary antibody against IgM compared to secondary antibody for IgG.
as i was using CD24 which is a mouse monoclonal IgM, what kind of secondary antibody should i select, currently i m hoping that goat anti mouse will work.
can any one plz suggest me on this.
Regards,
Dr. Anjan Kumar
Junior Research Scientist