[Histonet] Differences between WB antibody and IHC antibody

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:25:43 CST 2009

If anyone replies with posting to the list, please forward it.  I've always
wondered the same thing.

--
At the end of what is called the "sexual life" the only love which has
lasted is the love which has everything, every disappointment, every failure