[Histonet] Tennessee Meeting Call for Vendors

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Feb 26 13:18:35 CST 2009

Greetings Histonet friends!

The Tennessee Society for Histotechnology is now accepting registration
for vendors. Our meeting will be held at the Double Tree hotel in
downtown Memphis, June 25-27. The full program will be available soon.
Exhibitor information was sent, via email, today. If you are interested
in exhibiting at our meeting and did not receive the information, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, be sure to check out our new website www.tnsh.org
<http://www.tnsh.org/>  .

Thank you to all of our fabulous vendors who have supported us through
the years.

Have a great rest of the week!

Jennifer

Jennifer L. Hofecker HT(ASCP)