[Histonet] Beauty of the Cell - site address and diffuse message (addenda)

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 23 16:18:56 CST 2009

LOL!!!!

--On Monday, February 23, 2009 4:27 PM -0500 Peter Carroll
<carrolpb <@t> umdnj.edu> wrote:

> You've sent the list three emails about your blog within the last hour.
> We get the point!
>
> Marco Prunotto wrote:
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> Beauty of the Cell address is at: http://beautyofthecell.blogspot.com/
>> I wait your contributions at: marco.prunotto73 <@t> gmail.com
>>
>> please, diffuse this email to all your colleagues doing fine science.
>> We need and urge reliable antibodies to obtain beautiful images of the
>> Cell.
>>
>> Marco
>>

>> -----------------
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> I open a blog entitled Beauty of the Cell.
>> This in order to collect images of the Cell.
>> Immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence are welcome from all of you.
>> Main goal is to display beauty of the Cell and provide a reference for
>> staining of different cell compartments from professionals all around the
>> world.
>>
>> Please, provide a high resolution image (300 dpi, or more) and a low
>> resolution (72 dpi, 1024 pixel size side). Provide also technical
>> details of your staining (antibody code and factory, clone, dilution,
>> incubation time, cell type stained, ...). Provide your details (Name,
>> Institution/Department/main research interest.
>>
>> Images contributed to this blog have to be sent by email to:
>> marco.prunotto73 <@t> gmail.com <%20marco.prunotto73 <@t> gmail.com>
>> Images will be public domain and I will use them in order to write a
>> book on beauty of the Cell.
>> All your contributions are welcome.
>>
>> regards
>>

>> Marco Prunotto, Ph.D.
>> RenalChild Foundation & Giannina Gaslini Children's Hospital, Genoa,
>> Italy _______________________________________________
>> Histonet mailing list
>> Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 BRB (pkgs) / 140 Farber Hall (letters)
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

"Without my flaws I'm really very boring."
- random internet blog commentator