[Histonet] RE: Practical Exam

Marshall, Kimberly Kimberly.Marshall <@t> ahss.org
Mon Feb 23 08:56:16 CST 2009

It's a shame something I took so much pride in completing so long ago
(Wont mention how long ago) Folks started cheating on.  And it's sad the
Pathologist that had to sign off on the OJT and all that would lie about
it. To me the practical was the hardest part of the test, took the
longest to get just perfect, and what makes you so proud when ya get
that letter.  Kind of sad people would think so little of the work to
cheat.  Just my two cents worth.

Kimberly

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting the material from any computer.