[Histonet] 2008 ASCP HT/HTL exam pass rate

Bernice Frederick b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 23 08:44:24 CST 2009

1.I see there's been a slow down for HTL- I was certified in 1985 and my
number is in the early 1000's.
2. since our HR is very particular which makes it hard to remove people, our
boss had taken the approach of hiring in people as temps to start and then
makes them permanent (2-3 months) that way, we know they are competent. Our
most recent hire was from an agency, so we had to wait for the contract time
frame and we would not give her up at all- I put my foot down on it and she
came via Romania.
Bernice

Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Northwestern University