[Histonet] HT certifacation

Kathy Gorham gorhamk <@t> verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 18:38:06 CST 2009

I have two young people in our lab that would like to get certified as a HT. One is looking into the Harford Community College on line and the other is trying for the "At least 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of academic credit from a regionally accredited college/university, with a combination of 12 semester hours (18 quarter hours) of biology and chemistry ".  I have three questions.  Does anyone know anything about the Harford School?  Has anyone had a student from there to do their practicum in your lab?  and I just want to be sure that the second student does not have to have an associate degree any longer; Just the 60 semester hours and 12 of biology/chemistry  is that correct? Thank you
Kathy Gorham H.T.
Grande Ronde Hospital
La Grande Oregon