Re: [Histonet] Sections coming off of slides

TF tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:46:29 CST 2009

dry it up again and heat a bit.

2009-02-12

TF

发件人: Kathleen Roberts
发送时间: 2009-02-12  03:51:17
收件人: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
抄送:
主题: [Histonet] Sections coming off of slides

Hi all,
I just had a professor come to me asking if I had any tricks to rescue a
section that is partially off its slide.  This is formalin-fixed,
paraffin embedded mouse brain, and one section on one slide is half
attached and half floating after antigen retrieval for IHC (no, I don't
know which retrieval method he used, but I can find out if you need
it).  I've never tried to do this, and a search of the archives turned
up nothing, but my keywords may be off.    Has anybody managed to save a
section that was coming off the slide?
Thanks,
Kathleen Roberts
Principal Lab Technician