[Histonet] Licensure/Certification

DDittus787 <@t> aol.com DDittus787 <@t> aol.com
Wed Feb 11 13:56:36 CST 2009

Sally:

Congratulations at 40 years ! Wow. Your right Histotechs do an important  job
and most pathologists as well as clinicians would be lost without them.
Since you got that  HT ASCP behind your name would licensure make that big  a
difference? Because we are not visible most people (public) don't know what we  do
or our role . I have been going to colleges talking to students about how
great this profession has been to me, and hoping to entice them into it.   You
deserve a whole lot more than just cupcakes- you deserve at least a Hawaiian
vacation!

Dana

In a message dated 2/11/2009 2:49:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,