[Histonet] leaving IHC slides in wash buffer

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 14:42:49 CST 2009

I would never do that. Why subject your sections to such a treatment?
René J.

________________________________
From: Jennifer Campbell <jcampbell <@t> vdxpathology.com>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 1:34:40 PM
Subject: [Histonet] leaving IHC slides in wash buffer

Hi Everyone,

  I have yet another IHC-related question.  So after antigen retrieval,
and then allowing my slides too cool, I place them in wash buffer before
wash buffer in the fridge for an extended period of time (say, 1 week)
before continuing with immunostaining affect staining quality in any
way?

Thank you,

Jen Campbell