[Histonet] RE: Blade Dispenser Thingy

Nancy Klemme NKlemme <@t> sakuraus.com
Tue Dec 15 09:23:07 CST 2009

Dear Sally,

If these are Accu-Edge low or high-profile blades, I would strongly recommend that you call whomever these were purchased from with the following information:
1 - Product identifier / description and catalog or part number
2 - Product LOT number
3 - Date of purchase (if unavailable, approximate)
4 - Purchase order info.
5 - COMPLAINT / description of problem
There is a certain risk level in working with knives and blades anyway, and difficulty in dispensing is an increased risk that would not be acceptable.   Request replacement and a Return Authorization Number to return the same number you are requesting to have replaced.

Kind regards,
Nancy Klemme, Edu.Svcs.Dir - Sakura Finetek USA, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Breeden, Sara
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 6:52 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Blade Dispenser Thingy

I have Feather dispensers with blades that I have to pry out, which is
probably not a good thing.  I've tried freezing the dispenser, putting
it in an oven for a while and whacking the darned thing on the floor
(not necessarily all at the same time..).  Have we had this discussion
before and have we solved this problem?  Help?

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700