SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] VENTANA AUTOSTAINERS PLS

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun Dec 13 12:28:59 CST 2009

Why don't you talk to Ventana about this, I am sure they would arrange
something for you in hopes of getting your business.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045
720-859-4060
fax 720-859-4110
www.ihctech.net
www.ihcrg.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jimmy A
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 4:05 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] VENTANA AUTOSTAINERS PLS

      Hi,
    I am looking for a lab that can allow me to spend one or two days to
properly see how the ventana autostainer works.
     I am an histotech working here in the US. I am interested in learning
the operation of
the ventana immunostainers. I will appreciate it, if one of
the histology/ihc labs
could grant me this great favour.
      Hoping to hear from you guys asap.

     Jimmy.