FW: [Histonet] VENTANA AUTOSTAINERS PLS

Thomas Jasper tjasper <@t> copc.net
Fri Dec 11 17:25:23 CST 2009

One more time!

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Jasper
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 3:24 PM
To: 'Jimmy A'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] VENTANA AUTOSTAINERS PLS

Jimmy,

What the...!!?  I don't think anyone is going to be able to help you.  This is a vague request and I'm beginning to wonder about the sincerity and credibility of it.

My suggestion - Either get real or please get off this list and leave folks be.

Tom J.

Thomas Jasper HT (ASCP) BAS
Histology Supervisor
Central Oregon Regional Pathology Services Bend, Oregon 97701
541/693-2677
tjasper <@t> copc.net