[Histonet] Equipment vs Equipment

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Fri Dec 11 09:08:29 CST 2009

I agree with Janice Mahoney - if you need input on a certain piece of
equipment or procedure, post it and ask those that choose to reply to
respond to you directly.  I don't like to see "bashing" on anything (I'm
a pacifist, I guess) but have responded to several posts asking for
opinions directly to the inquirer.  Many different manufacturers offer
great products - it depends on how you will use it.   And on that note,
I'd like to repeat my original Histonet posting from several years
ago... why couldn't manufacturers of plastic bottles (particularly the
liter/gallon size) modify the pouring lip so the liquid you are pouring
doesn't run and drip?  That's about as critical as I can manage today
and it's pretty generic.  Peace out!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services