[Histonet] Seeking Position

Paula araniqkslvr <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 08:41:36 CST 2009

I am seeking a lab assistant/histology assistant position in North Carolina. I have HT Certification, which is still good, but my experience is old--from 1987/89, so I am looking for a place to start slow and learn. I am willing to take courses if I need to and I don't mind being an assistant/helper--I have done it in the clerical field, too.

We will be (hopefully) moving there in the next few weeks. I would like to start something as soon as possible after the new year. We are looking for somewhere to live between Rocky Mount (my boyfriend's mother lives there and he knows some of that area) and Raleigh.

Other areas of the state are ok, too, but we don't know much about any of them.

Paula