[Histonet] Histology Jobs

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Wed Dec 9 12:45:56 CST 2009

Dear Histonet Subscribers,

I am a one of the founders of a Healthcare Recruiting firm that specializes in placing Lab Professionals. We work exclusively on permanent positions and have clients across the country. We are completely free of charge to candidates and are currently working on numerous Histology positions. Our clients often assist with relocation expenses.

Below is a list of some of the  Histology opportunities we are currently working on:

1) New York City - Histotechnologist -3rd shift

2) New York City - Histology Supervisor - 1st Shift

3) Oklahoma - Histotechnologist - 1st shift

4) Georgia (SE part of the state) - Histology Supervisor - 1st shift

5) Georgia (SE part of the state) - Histotechnologist - 2 positions open

6) California (Bay Area) - Pathology Manager - 1st shift

7) California (Los Angeles) - Histology Supervisor - 1st shift

8) California (San Diego) - Sr. Histotechnologist - 1st shift

9) Massachusetts (Boston) - Histotechnologist - 1st shift

Contact me if you're interested in learning more about any of these opportunities or if you'd like like me to tailor a specific search for you.  We work on positions at all levels and cover the entire US. Please also send me an updated resume and let me know what the best way to reach you is. To view some additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com.

Sincerely,

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.

10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor South