[Histonet] Bachelor's Degrees

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 02:04:20 CST 2009

my sympathies

here in the UAE, in the emirate of Abu Dhabi health care is governed by HAAD
(Health Authority of Abu Dhabi)
I have a licence issued in South Africa (accepted here)

I am also the only person setting the HAAD licencing exam for Histotechs (in
the emirate of AD) for all private labs
HAAD now need all techs to be licenced in the emirate (like a state or a
province) in which they work and so they are slowly issuing these coveted
licences

as the only recognised 'authority' who single-handedly sets and marks the
HAAD Histology licence exam and passes/fails candidates, one would think
that I should be automatically granted a HAAD licence...

not so... they will issue my licence determined by the position I hold in
the organisation which employs me and because my title has changed (NOT my
job discription) they will now re-assess my credentials!!

so dont complain guys - I think my confusion is greater than yours!!!

AbuDhabiAnnie

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)
Abu Dhabi