[Histonet] FL Supervisor License

histosprv06 <@t> aol.com histosprv06 <@t> aol.com
Wed Dec 2 11:59:40 CST 2009

This may have been covered already, please accept my apologies for a repeat question. I was curious if anyone knows if you can upgrade a technologist (FL state license only, grandfathered in so NO ASCP) license WITHOUT a 4 year degree? The work experience is 10+ years but this person does NOT have a 2 or 4 year degree of any kind. I know the laws constantly change, was just curious about the current ones, I am not familiar with ASCP guidelines for FL.
Thank you in advance.
Marie