[Histonet] tech schedules

Sheila Haas micropathlabs <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 12:27:41 CST 2009

We do not rotate schedules here nor have we at any facility I've worked at over the years in this area.

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Supervisor
Micro Path Laboratories

________________________________
From: Martha Ward <mward <@t> wfubmc.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 1:15:29 PM
Subject: [Histonet] tech schedules

I am posting this for my department manager.  He is wondering how other
labs schedule their techs.  In other words, do the techs work fixed
times (ie, come in always at 5 am) or do they rotate schedules (ie, come
in at 5 am for one month, then 6 am the next month, etc).  I will pass
along your responses to him.  Thanks in advance for any help you can
give.

Martha Ward
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center