[Histonet] uneven alternating sections on cryostat

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:52:56 CDT 2009

I was having this problem too, but I think I finally figured it out. There
is a screw on our cryostat that attaches the chuck to the rest of the
machine. This screws fits into a small hole in the chuck. Sometimes the
screw isn't well set in the hole or is well set but for some reason comes
loose and causes the chuck to wobble. For some reason, this causes your
problem. Now I make sure that everything is tightly secured, and I rarely
have this problem.

Good luck,
Adam