[Histonet] uneven alternating sections on cryostat

Nathan Cramer natecrmr <@t> gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:47:16 CDT 2009

   Thanks, Robyn... I'll make sure the holder is clamped down. (sometimes
   its the little things...)
   Best
   Nate
   R J VAZQUEZ wrote:

     Nathan,
     It sounds like the blade holder is not secure enough or even in the
     tightness on each side.
     Hope this helps.
     Robyn

     > Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:44:11 -0400
     > From: [1]natecrmr <@t> gmail.com
     > To: [2]histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
     > Subject: [Histonet] uneven alternating sections on cryostat
     >
     > When cutting PFA fixed, cryoprotected tissue on our cryostat, I
     >  frequently  find  that  every other section gets cut improperly.
     I'll get