[Histonet] Best IHC stainer Ventana Ab's

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 15:45:58 CDT 2009

Most people are unaware of this, but that's probably because Ventana
has had a contract with Cell Marque for years as their primary antibody
and other consumables source.

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, Maria Katleba <Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org> wrote:

From: Maria Katleba <Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Best IHC stainer
To: "godsgalnow <@t> aol.com" <godsgalnow <@t> aol.com>, "gareth.davis <@t> hotmail.com" <gareth.davis <@t> hotmail.com>, "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 10:40 AM

I was a DAKO fan for years... But after using Ventana, I completely changed my mind!

Sure you pay a little more, but honestly the amount is negligible!  In
 fact, after pricing out Dako versus Ventana, in the end the was really no difference. Plus the quality of the Ventana is exceptional. No one can touch their antibodies...

If they don't have the antibody, Cell Marque does. (Cell Marque even puts the antibody into a Ventana style dispenser so that you register it and run!!!) Who else does that? No one. Trust me, I have checked.

OMG... now I am sounding like and ad... didn't mean too!  I think Ventana is the best.... and you can't beat their customer service dept.. Dako falls short on tech hotline help.... Ventana will even try to help you, even if you have a Dako!  I am just saying.....

Maria Katleba  HT(ASCP) Ms
Napa CA