[Histonet] RE: Trouble making a good Cell Block

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Wed Aug 26 08:23:23 CDT 2009

I agree; it would have been good to see some of these responses posted to
Histonet.  I monitor the 'net for the purpose of learning the answers to
specific questions that others end up posting first, besides adding to my
own personal database of general valuable technical knowledge. So hitting
the "reply all" button would definitely help.  :-)

Merced

--On Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:58 AM +1000 Tony Henwood
<AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au> wrote:

> Maria,
>
> I did not know whether you had many responses.
> It seems that our Histonetters are forgetting to "Reply to all" so that
> their valued knowledge is made available to all of us.
>
> Please everyone, reply to all not just the sender
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
> Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
> Tel: 612 9845 3306
> Fax: 612 9845 3318
> the children's hospital at westmead
> Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
> Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.