[Histonet] RE: Trouble making a good Cell Block

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Tue Aug 25 19:58:20 CDT 2009

Maria,

I did not know whether you had many responses.
It seems that our Histonetters are forgetting to "Reply to all" so that
their valued knowledge is made available to all of us.

Please everyone, reply to all not just the sender

Thanks

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA