[Histonet] AB&T systems

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Tue Aug 25 19:18:09 CDT 2009

Donna, if you're looking at LIS vendors, which I assume you are, since
you're looking at Cerner's Copath, may I ask you to consider our information
system.  From reading through the literature, we may have been the first
commercially available, vendor supplied information system that included
complete barcoding and tracking from beginning to end.

If you purchase the interface to the dictation system, you never have to
enter a case # in our system.

Please feel free to contact me offline if you'd like.

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 270.423.0968

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Donna
Millard
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:20 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] AB&T systems

Hello,

We are investigating purchasing an Automated Bar Code and Tracking
System. So far we're looking at Ventana's Vantage system, and Cerner
CoPath's system. Is anyone aware of other systems out there? We're not
looking for just the bar-coding, we also want the tracking features.

Thanks

Donna Millard, B.S.

Histology Supervisor

Physicians Reference Laboratory, LLC

7800 W. 110th Street

Overland Park, KS  66210

Direct: 913-339-0485

Fax: 913-319-4156

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments
are from Physicians Reference Laboratory, LLC and are intended only
for the addressee.The information contained in this message is
confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution,
or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message
and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call PRL's corporate offices in Overland Park, Kansas, U.S.A at
(913)338-4070.