[Histonet] AB&T systems

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Tue Aug 25 16:06:46 CDT 2009

There are several ones that are out there, Ventana-vantage, Dako-TPID,
Cerner's solution, There is also Omintrax, but the majority of the
solutions are primarly barcode with some tracking feature.. I would ask
you if you have an LIS to communicate see if they would interface to a
third party vendor,, this usually costs extra.

Jesus A Ellin  HT/PA  ASCP

Department of Pathology/Histology

Yuma Regional Medical Center

2400 South Ave A