[Histonet] Part Time and Full Time Positions In Florida (Melbourne)

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Aug 25 09:56:06 CDT 2009

Allied Search Partners is currently accepting resumes for our client in
Melbourne, FL area. We are prescreening for the following:

Position(s): Histotechnologists/Histotechnicians

Shift:

1. One tech needed for Day Shift Full Time (8am-4:30pm)
2. One tech needed for Part Time

Please submit resume for prescreening purposes to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

*All inquiries are kept confidential*

Be sure to visit our website to submit a job search request, refer a friend
for $$Cash Bonus&&, and submit your resume to one of our career advisors.

*Other positions in Florida:*
Dover, FL (Evening and Overnight Shift Available)

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment