[Histonet] Black Silicone Rubber forfilling Dissecting Dishes?

JR R rosenfeldtek <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:49:04 CDT 2009

I have some glass petri dishes with a black silicone rubber filling that work great for pinning and dissecting small animal tissues.  The rubber works much better than the wax.

Problem is, I don't know where the stuff came from, so I can't make any more dissecting plates.

Does anyone know where I might buy the liquid for pouring the plates with?

Thanks,

Jerry Ricks
Research Scientist
University of Washington