[Histonet] NSH Meeting Hotels

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Fri Aug 14 04:45:47 CDT 2009

And when I made my reservation at the Sheraton the NSH rate they had was more expensive than what the NSH website showed.  Not much, but it was higher.

Jeanine Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Akemi Allison-Tacha
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:45 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] NSH Meeting Hotels

Hi All,
Anyone trying to reserve a room at the Doubletree should read this.
I just tried to reserve a room for the upcoming Symposium.  I went to the NSH website and looked under the "Hotel & Travel" icon and saw that the only hotel that wasn't Sold Out was the Double Tree.  I called and they never heard of us "NSH". I read all the information to the reservation person and she came up with a blank.  I requested the supervisor.  After searching for about 15 minutes, she found us under histotechnology.  Anyone trying to book a room should state that our GROUP CODE is "CI0N"

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT(ASCP)HTL
Histology Manager
APMG Laboratories
105A Cooper Court, Los Gatos, CA 95032