[Histonet] NSH Meeting Hotels

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 20:44:56 CDT 2009

Hi All,
Anyone trying to reserve a room at the Doubletree should read this.
I just tried to reserve a room for the upcoming Symposium.  I went to the NSH website and looked under the "Hotel & Travel" icon and saw that the only hotel that wasn't Sold Out was the Double Tree.  I called and they never heard of us "NSH". I read all the information to the reservation person and she came up with a blank.  I requested the supervisor.  After searching for about 15 minutes, she found us under histotechnology.  Anyone trying to book a room should state that our GROUP CODE is "CI0N"

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT(ASCP)HTL
Histology Manager
APMG Laboratories
105A Cooper Court, Los Gatos, CA 95032