[Histonet] Clear-Rite 3

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Wed Aug 5 12:44:31 CDT 2009

The last time I was around a citrus based clearing agent was in the 80's
and it gave me severe headaches. I didn't have any problems with it's
performance, just the health aspects. I was using a closed processor at
the time, but no hood..

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.