[Histonet] reagents for IHC

Paula Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Mon Aug 3 15:34:59 CDT 2009

Hi,

I buy my 3% H2O2 at Walmart or Walgreens. $1.50/quart.

I try to buy all other detection supplies from Vector Labs. www.vectorlabs.com Plus they only charge actual shipping prices!

Paula

________________________________
From: "Margaryan, Naira" <NMargaryan <@t> childrensmemorial.org>
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 3:19:03 PM
Subject: [Histonet] reagents for IHC

Hi everyone,

How are you experiencing the economic pressures and price changes for REAGENTS? I am sorry, but I just bought reagents from DAKO and, for the price I paid for 125 ml before, I got 15-50 ml :(

I am ready to switch to another company, but I need your suggestion about reagents for IHC and companies you are purchasing from: Peroxidase Block, Protein Block, Antibody diluents, DAB, AEC, different secondaries and tertiaries.

Thanks in advance,
Naira