[Histonet] Productivity in histology

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 08:55:40 CDT 2009

Dear Colleagues:

I am trying to expand the data base on histology productivity from the study I did in 2005 and, as always, will need your help.

All of you who are interested in contributing and receive the summary that this study will produce, please get in contact with me so I can send you the "Productivity form".

I am interested in histology labs working in human and veterinary pathology from the US and also from any other country.

I hope to receive your cooperation for this study

René J.